Mechanical meters are ideal for indoor or outdoor use in all size shops, typically handling applications in automotive dealerships, fast lube centers, and service shops. The meter featured is fitted with a rigid fluid extension and is capable of pumping oil up to 8 gpm.
- Impact-resistant shroud resists against scratches and protects knob and dial from damage
- Dial and face design made simple, easy to read and set
- Durable aluminum cast housing is balanced and lightweight for a comfortable grip
- Built-in totalizer to manage material usage
- All meters come standard with your choice of a rigid or flexible fluid extension and automatic thermal compensating nozzle. The meter featured includes a rigid extension (see options below)
- 5 Year Warranty. See Manufacturers Website for details.
- Flow Range: 0.28 gpm (1.0 lpm) to 8 gpm (30.2 lpm)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 1500 psi (103 bar)
- Unit of Measure: Liters
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||14.4 x 9.6 x 4.8||inch|
|11-24V043||Manual Mechanical Oil Meter - Flexible Extension (4/16 Liter)||$317.00||Add to cart|
|11-24V049||Manual Mechanical Gear Lube Meter - Rigid Extension (4/16 Liter)||$317.00||Add to cart|
|11-222629||Graco 222629 Six-Station Dispense Console||$1,564.00||Add to cart|
|11-223448||Graco 223448 Four-Station Dispense Console||$1,603.00||Add to cart|