Pulse™ Fluid Management Pulse Pump Air Control (PAC) with NEMA 5-15 plug (North America)
Prevent unauthorized access to fluid inventory. Pump air supply is shut off automatically after the dispense, preventing spills and expensive cleanup if a broken line occurs. Pump operation is enabled only when a dispense has been activated from the meter.
- Easy installation using built-in mounting bracket.
- Simple wireless setup with automatic network identification.
- High-volume air valve to support a variety of pumps.
- NPT and BSPP air valve thread options.
- Rugged sealed enclosure to protect internal components.
- NEMA 5-15 plug or flying lead wiring options.
- 2 year warranty. See manufacturers website for details.
- Minimum / Maximum Operating Pressure: 36 psi (0.25 MPa, 2.5 bar) / 145 psi (1.0 MPa, 10 bar)
- Maximum Air Flow: 93 SCFM (2.6 m3 /min)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||10.75 x 6.25 x 6.25||inch|